查
I have send sample to s. 我已经通过快递把样品通过快递了
I have send y express. You”ll get it in 通过快递将样品发送给您。一周后你会收到的。
That”s great. 那太好了。
We have sent you a copy of our latest catalogue by DHL. 我们已经通过DHL快递向您发送了我们最新的产品目录。
ples have been shipped to you by UP递给您了。
I can federal-express the contract to you. 我可以用联邦快递
Please find the mail sent by me tomorrow邮件。
Please find the mail sent by me tomorrow. 请注意明天查收我寄
OK. It”s high efficient. 好的。效率很高。
Plese kindly check…
Please note to check.
Please note that check.
邮局英语对话
A:Hello, do you want to ge regular or express?
A:你好,你想寄普通包裹还是快递包裹?
regular take to reach London?
B:普通人到伦敦需要多长时间?
A:From Beijing to London s days.
A:从到伦敦需要20多天。
B:Ok sending it thrlar mail is fine.
B:好吧,我不着急,寄普通包裹就行了。
surance?
A:你想要保险吗?
B:Insure it for 500 kuai.
B
A:Ok, your postage is 270 kuai, plus a 5 kuai insurance fee. Al 275 kuai.
A:好的,你的邮费是270元,加上5元的保费,一共275元。
快递包裹的英语场景会话
Bob: Tom, Adam said it was very cold in New York. He wanted me to tidy up some winter clothes.
汤姆,亚当说纽约很冷,他让我给他打扫冬天的衣服。
Tom: Need I help you?
你需要我的帮助吗?
Bob: Yes, I don’t know what clothes he needs.
是的,我不知道他需要什么衣服?
Tom: I think his sweaters and his down coats are what he most needs at this moment.
我认为他的毛衣和羽绒服是他现在最需要的。
Bob: Yeah. Do you know where they are kept?
是的,你知道他放在哪里吗?
Tom: In the big drawer under his desk.
在他书桌下面的大抽屉里。
Bob: Really? Oh yeah, they are here.
真的吗?是的,真的在这里。
Tom: Let’s pack them up.
把它们打包起来。
Bob: Oh, god. It’s so big. I can tell it would be very heavy.
哦,天啊,好大一包,我敢说一定很重。
Tom: You are right. But Adam needs. Please send this parcel off special delivery.
你是对的,但亚当需要。请用快递寄这个包裹。
Bob: It’s a huge task.
这是一项巨大的任务。
版权声明:以上文章转载自互联网用户,该文观点仅代表作者本人。文章内容仅供参考,不构成建议,不代表快递查询网立场。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如有侵权请联系:1048208551@qq.com,将立刻删除。